Friday, January 8, 2010

Kristen Bell: "You won't see me naked"


Kristen Bell has said that cinemagoers will not see her naked in upcoming burlesque movie When In Rome.
The Couples Retreat star told Parade that she found the part in the Mark Steven Johnson-directed comedy demanding.
Bell said of her character: "I'm a burlesque dancer who's an alcoholic, so I'm playing sexier than I've ever done before.
"You won't see me naked, wearing pasties and a G-string or anything. But you definitely won't think of me as the girl next door either."
She continued: "It's tough stuff because there's a lot of dancing. This strip club is run by Cher, and the girls look fantastic, especially Christina Aguilera, who just blows me away with her talent.
"I've come to terms with the fact that I'm never going to look like her. I'm a little bit closer to an elf in Santa's workshop. But I'm working on it."
Of her father's response to her roles, Bell added: "He's always been really cool about my love scenes. He won't need to worry about When In Rome though - it's not salacious or explicit, but it does get very romantic."

0 comments:

Post a Comment